Accurate instant measurement for increased efficiency
The experts at Resources Optimisation have developed a dynamic train track scale system for use in industrial train load out (TLO) applications. Unlike other track scale systems, our patented technology allows instant measurement of wagon weight under the loading chute area, increasing loading efficiency and plant output capacity. Most train load out systems rely on a delayed weight measurement in order to make adjustments to the loading clamshell. This often leads to overfilling or under filling of wagons and has a significant impact on plant efficiency.
Our patented technology allows maximum use of wagon capacity, whilst ensuring safe and reliable wagon loading.
With years of experience in TLO optimisation, our experts can ensure seamless integration with the client’s control system.
The iTLO Under Chute Track Scale System has been successfully implemented in Iron mine sites of high profile mining companies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Clamp on Load Cell Technology
The iTLO Under Chute Track Scale System uses Clamp on (non-intrusive) loadcell technology, reducing installation times and accommodating for installation to existing systems
- Real time, accurate wagon weight measurement
- Early detection of overload/dig out events, allowing train speed increases, lost time prevention and overall efficiency gains
- Ability to measure “real weight” as opposed to “fudge” factors which often fail to compensate for changes in material type
- Clamp on (non-intrusive) loadcell technology, reducing installation times and accommodating for installation to existing systems
- Ability to increase set points closer to true wagon weight limits
- Reduced wagon weight variability and metering conflicts with port/client measurement systems
- Industrial, non-PC based system providing high reliability and data loss prevention
Watch our video to find out more or contact us here.
Patent number: 2018214111 & 2020223631