Train Load Out Low Speed Radar – iTLO 4003 (RS485)
- Multi-purposes sensor – detect distance, forward and reverse speeds
- Slowest Motion Detection on the market: speeds ranges from 0.2 km/h and up to 45 km/h (High speed version iTLO4001, 0.8km/h – 250km/h is also available)
- Distance range: 0.3 – 50m
- Firmware upgradable
- Advanced graphical user interface (GUI) for configuration and firmware upgrade.
- High resolution speed outputs via RS485 and three PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Long distance multi-nodes communication via RS485
- Industrial standard input voltages: 10 – 30 VDC
- Built for industrial environment: IP67
Measuring train speed accurately in a train load out system is crucial for wagon loading weight control and automation. Traditional train speed cameras are not sufficiently accurate with accuracy often compromised by sensitivity to environmental factors such as light and dust. Calculating train speed from track switches is noisy, requiring use of a heavy filter compromising accuracy which is lost during changes of speed.
The iTLO 4003 Doppler Radar provides excellent accuracy and is designed to be robust in any industrial environment. It is designed for slow moving wagons in a train load out system or any applications requiring high resolution slow to medium range speed measurement or motion sensing, using specialised signal processing for accurate and reliable motion speed detection.
The iTLO4003 Doppler Radar has been tested successfully in mine sites of high profile mining companies.
Compared to widely utilised traditional speed cameras, the iTLO4003 radar is only a fraction of the cost.
High update speed and resolution
Measurement update every 75 ms with 3 decimal points of accuracy resolution.
SPECIFICATIONS & RECOMMENDED OPERATING CONDITIONS
|Radar frequencies||24.190, 24.210, 24.115 or 24.200 GHz (programmable)|
|Speed Range||0.2 – 45 km/h|
|Detection distance||0.3 – 50 meters|
|Operating (°C)||-25 to 60 °C|
|Standard detection field||34° (horizontal), 49° (vertical)|
|Communicator protocol||RS484 input/output half duplex|
|Other outputs||Three programmable PWM (pulse width modulation) for distance,
on/off, forward and reverse speeds
|Outline dimensions||43.3 (H), 75.6(L), 40.0(W) mm|
|VCC||10 to 30VDC|